This project is 3 large pumped split system solar water heaters on the dorms and kitchen of Egalsvale School to provide hot water for bathing and cooking.
The project was funded by an old boy of the collage donor to insure that there would be hot water at the school regardless of grid power situation, as well as the desire for clean energy, in addition to saving energy and reducing power bills.
- 1 x 2500Lts Solar Water Heater
- 1 x 2000Lts Solar Water Heater
- 1 x 1000Lts Solar Water Heater
- Over 63m2 of solar collection area
- Cleans over 300 People & 900 dishes per day.
- Reducing Power consumption by 330Kwhrs/ day
- Reducing Power bill by $50/day & $18250/Year
- Carbon savings 89,610kg CO2 per year
- Saving 290 Tress per year
- Taking 45 cars off the road each year